Instrumental teaching (Parent Billing)
• 33 lessons per academic year
• All fees are payable per term
|Individual lessons||20 minute||30 minute||40 minute|
• Small group is for 2/3 pupils – up to Grade 2
• Group is for 4 – 6 pupils – up to Grade 1
• Where a Group is in the Music Centre, this can be a ‘membership’ ensemble
• This provision is designed for beginners and for those following on from WCPM.
All teaching (School Billing)
• Whole Class Practical Musicianship (WCPM) is charged at £330 per term per class for 33 sessions in a year
• All teacher hours purchased by schools from BMT billed at £42 per hour
• This includes instrumental / ensemble / choir as well as instrumental / vocal lessons.
We offer a range of subsidies, including sibling discounts. Please see our fees for more information.
- Membership gives access to as many centre ensembles as a student wishes to join
- Membership £80 per term
- Theory extra course £50 per 10 weeks
- 1 year fixed term hire renewable on request
- Hire is based on availability of instruments and is not guaranteed
- All instruments £25 per term